I am in the receipt and can provide the relevant proof of one of the following
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
I agree that you will use the information provided to process my
claim for free school meals and will contact other sources as allowed
by law to verify my initial, and ongoing, entitlement.
I agree that the information may be used to ensure accuracy of records
across the local authority and the check against fraud.
I agree that you can inform the school(s) attended by my child of
their initial and ongoing entitlement to free school meals.
I understand that my application will need to be renewed at the end of
the academic year.
You may be aware of our
To complete an application you will need to provide:
- Your own name and date of birth
- Contact details
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Seekers Number
- Child's name and date of birth
- School your child is attending/will attend.